Exchange & Returns Policy
If there is an issue with the item you have received, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the following:
- Online Order Confirmation Number
- Product Details
- Whether You're Seeking a Refund or Replacement
- Reason for Return or Exchange the reason for return
We will then advise on how to proceed with the return, including providing you with a Return Authorisation Number (RAN). You will have 30 days from receipt of the item to return it to us.
All refund rights under both State and Commonwealth law apply.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Returned or Exchange items must be in original packaging with all labels attached in order for the refund or exchange to be processed. If labels have been removed or it is not in its original packaging, we will be unable to process a refund or exchange
- The item(s) are your responsibility until they reach us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The parcel may take 7-10 working days to be returned to our Warehouse, unless sent via special delivery.
Print the below returns form, complete the fields, and send with your parcel.